We’re on a mission to open access to financial opportunities and global trade. We embrace change, love to build, and thrive on ownership and growth. Interested in working with us? Check here North America, Europe, Asia
To guide and manage the development and scaling up of TUSD as it evolves into an industry leading stablecoin, TUSD is led and advised by a dynamic team from a range of complementary backgrounds including those with extensive experience from reputable financial institutions, renowned IT firms and dynamic blockchain entrepreneurs.
Finance & Product Advisor
Alex de Lorraine
BizOps & BizDev & Strategy Advisor
The TrueUSD team owns a friendly cooperative relationship with the TrustToken team. The TrustToken team supports TrueUSD in operations, compliance, and banking relations, collaborating to drive higher standards for customer experience, increased marketing budget, growing engineering resources, and more adequate liquidity support. Today, TrueUSD has accomplished many milestones and will continue to strive for TUSD to reach maximum potential while maintaining a commitment to transparency and security.
- APR 2018 - TrustToken launches the first regulated stablecoin fully backed by the US Dollar, TUSD
- MAY 2018 - TUSD lists on Binance
- SEP 2018 - Market cap exceeds $100 million
- AUG 2019 - TUSD launches on Binance Chain
- SEP 2020 - Market cap exceeds $500 million
- MAR 2021 - TUSD launches natively on Avalanche Chain
- APR 2021 - TUSD launches natively on TRON Chain
- MAY 2021- TUSD launches natively on Binance Smart Chain
- JUN 2021- TUSD breaks all-time market cap record at over $1.7 billion
Who we are
Bringing together the best technical, legal, and financial talent around the world.
In The News
Forbes - April 4, 2019
CoinDesk - January 14, 2019
We venture forward with curiosity, awareness, and empathy.
Embody Renaissance Ambition
We continually strive to become our best selves.
Make Good Things Easy
We create habits and systems to help us towards our goals.
Get Shit Done
We move fast and have a bias for action over perfection.